Dual-chambers allow for independent positioning of pelvis and thighs
Exceptional pressure distribution, positioning stability, comfort, and simplicity have made the Meridian cushion our most advanced skin protection wheelchair cushion. Two independently-adjustable chambers create maximum pressure distribution. Client can be positioned quickly and easily while seated.
Varilite air-foam floatation makes the Meridian cushion ultra-lightweight without compromising skin protection and support.
Benefits of Varilite Cushions
Easy to set up, no pumps or kneading materials into shape, Varilite cushions need very little attention week by week. Cushions in the Varilite range weigh less than 1 kilogram.
• The foam element of the air-foam mix in Varilite cushions provides for greater surface stability for the user
• Excellent pressure redistribution, the air-foam mix gives the benefit of optimal immersion and pressure redistribution
• The materials adjust quickly to the individual’s temperature, decreasing metabolic stress. The reticulated foam lining of Varilite covers allows water vapour and temperature regulation and assists in air circulation.
• Varilite cushions may be used effectively by people of any weight
• Excellent vibration dampening properties to assist in reducing user fatigue
• Varilite cushions are available with a smooth water
resistant cover for ease of transfer and reduced friction
• Varilite covers are machine washable
• The Varilite cushions size range starts at 10”x10” up to 24”x20”
• Varilite cushions: 2 year warranty, cushion covers: 1 year warranty
Product Fact Sheet